The Adizero is one of a new generation of golf shoes designed to deliver an ultra light and more natural fit and feel. Adidas says its Sprintframe ultra responsive energy return PeBAX outsole is the lightest, lowest and thinnest outsole adidas has ever created for golf. The shoe is constructed of what Adidas calls its Sprintskin microfiber leather—also designed to be extremely light and strong. Inside, the SPRINTWEB internal and external TPU layers in the forefoot help support lateral movements and stability throughout the swing.
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach Now Accepting Reservations
- Canada’s #1 Golf Resort Course to Open Early!
- John Muir Coast Festival In East Lothian Was Great Success
- Award-Winning Sweetgrass Golf Club Set to Open 2016 Season on Friday, April 29
- Midwest’s Largest Golf Collection, BOYNE Golf, to Begin Season April 29