The Adizero is one of a new generation of golf shoes designed to deliver an ultra light and more natural fit and feel. Adidas says its Sprintframe ultra responsive energy return PeBAX outsole is the lightest, lowest and thinnest outsole adidas has ever created for golf. The shoe is constructed of what Adidas calls its Sprintskin microfiber leather—also designed to be extremely light and strong. Inside, the SPRINTWEB internal and external TPU layers in the forefoot help support lateral movements and stability throughout the swing.
- Airline Service Launched to Branson-Area Golf Destination; Big Cedar No. 1 in “World’s Best”
- 2nd ANNUAL LATIN AMERICAN PRO AM RETURNS TO TEETH OF THE DOG COURSE IN AUGUST
- 84 Lumber and Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Partner with LPGA Golfer Rachel Rohanna to Support West Virginia Flood Relief Efforts
- Three Former WVU Quarterbacks to Participate in The Greenbrier Classic Pro-Am
- Precision Pro’s New GPS Golf Band Now Available at 750 Retailers Nationwide