The Adizero is one of a new generation of golf shoes designed to deliver an ultra light and more natural fit and feel. Adidas says its Sprintframe ultra responsive energy return PeBAX outsole is the lightest, lowest and thinnest outsole adidas has ever created for golf. The shoe is constructed of what Adidas calls its Sprintskin microfiber leather—also designed to be extremely light and strong. Inside, the SPRINTWEB internal and external TPU layers in the forefoot help support lateral movements and stability throughout the swing.
- Pro Golfer Tees Up at the U.S. Open as First Competitor Sponsored by Wine Spectator
- Reynolds Plantation and Ritz-Carlton Lodge Celebrate Women’s Golf Month
- President of Catalunya lends his support to Spain’s bid for The 2022 Ryder Cup
- U.S. Open Played On Reclaimed Quarry
- NextVR and FOX Sports Partner For Live Virtual Reality Broadcast of U.S. Open