The Adizero is one of a new generation of golf shoes designed to deliver an ultra light and more natural fit and feel. Adidas says its Sprintframe ultra responsive energy return PeBAX outsole is the lightest, lowest and thinnest outsole adidas has ever created for golf. The shoe is constructed of what Adidas calls its Sprintskin microfiber leather—also designed to be extremely light and strong. Inside, the SPRINTWEB internal and external TPU layers in the forefoot help support lateral movements and stability throughout the swing.
- Special Ops Survivors Annual Golf Tournament Set for Sept. 11 at Del Mar Country Club in Rancho Santa Fe
- Jordan Spieth Makes Special Appearance at The First Tee Classic at Liberty National Golf Club
- New golf course to open on Kangaroo Island
- Lizzie Driver Autumn/Winter 2015 Mosaic Collection Now Available
- Cure Putters 1st Annual Invitational Pro-Am set for November 11-15, 2015 at Casa de Campo