The Adizero is one of a new generation of golf shoes designed to deliver an ultra light and more natural fit and feel. Adidas says its Sprintframe ultra responsive energy return PeBAX outsole is the lightest, lowest and thinnest outsole adidas has ever created for golf. The shoe is constructed of what Adidas calls its Sprintskin microfiber leather—also designed to be extremely light and strong. Inside, the SPRINTWEB internal and external TPU layers in the forefoot help support lateral movements and stability throughout the swing.
- Branson/Lakes Area Courses Earn “Top 100 Courses You Can Play” List Honors
- BOYNE Golf’s Bay Harbor Golf Club Ranked Among U.S.’s Top 100 Courses by GOLF Magazine
- Island Resort & Casino’s Sweetgrass Named “Best Course You Can Play” by GOLF Magazine
- Club Glove introduces new features to the TRS Ballistic Premium Luggage line
- Grayton Automatic Luxury Watch Launches August 1