The Adizero is one of a new generation of golf shoes designed to deliver an ultra light and more natural fit and feel. Adidas says its Sprintframe ultra responsive energy return PeBAX outsole is the lightest, lowest and thinnest outsole adidas has ever created for golf. The shoe is constructed of what Adidas calls its Sprintskin microfiber leather—also designed to be extremely light and strong. Inside, the SPRINTWEB internal and external TPU layers in the forefoot help support lateral movements and stability throughout the swing.
- PINEHURST RESORT LAUNCHES $179 EVERGREEN GOLF, SPA PACKAGE
- One of Hawaii’s Great Golf Courses Can Be Yours For A Day
- Unlimited Golf Packages at Luxury Resorts in Mexico, Florida and Puerto Rico
- Legacy of Spain’s 2022 Ryder Cup Bid will help promote female a & disabled golfer participation
- RORY MCILROY RETURNING TO CHAMPIONSHIP FORM