The Adizero is one of a new generation of golf shoes designed to deliver an ultra light and more natural fit and feel. Adidas says its Sprintframe ultra responsive energy return PeBAX outsole is the lightest, lowest and thinnest outsole adidas has ever created for golf. The shoe is constructed of what Adidas calls its Sprintskin microfiber leather—also designed to be extremely light and strong. Inside, the SPRINTWEB internal and external TPU layers in the forefoot help support lateral movements and stability throughout the swing.
- Limited Tickets Available For 2016 PGA Championship At Baltusrol
- BOYNE Golf Receives ‘Premier Resorts’ Recognition from GOLF Magazine
- More, Better, Faster: New Airline Service Announced for Branson/Lakes Area Golf Destination
- Most Recent PGA TOUR Winner Committed to Greenbrier Classic
- Tickets Available for Island Resort Championship at Sweetgrass, ‘Road to LPGA’ Event