The Adizero is one of a new generation of golf shoes designed to deliver an ultra light and more natural fit and feel. Adidas says its Sprintframe ultra responsive energy return PeBAX outsole is the lightest, lowest and thinnest outsole adidas has ever created for golf. The shoe is constructed of what Adidas calls its Sprintskin microfiber leather—also designed to be extremely light and strong. Inside, the SPRINTWEB internal and external TPU layers in the forefoot help support lateral movements and stability throughout the swing.
- Wilson Unveils FT Tour V6 Irons
- Mizuno, Braves announce long-term partnership
- DRIVER VS. DRIVER FINALISTS COMPETING FOR LARGEST GRAND PRIZE IN GOLF CHANNEL SERIES HISTORY
- CELEBRATE ST ANDREWS DAY AT THE SALTIRE FESTIVAL
- We Are The Mighty and Marine Corps Veteran and Comedy Superstar Rob Riggle Present: The Rob Riggle 2016 InVETational Golf Classic