The Adizero is one of a new generation of golf shoes designed to deliver an ultra light and more natural fit and feel. Adidas says its Sprintframe ultra responsive energy return PeBAX outsole is the lightest, lowest and thinnest outsole adidas has ever created for golf. The shoe is constructed of what Adidas calls its Sprintskin microfiber leather—also designed to be extremely light and strong. Inside, the SPRINTWEB internal and external TPU layers in the forefoot help support lateral movements and stability throughout the swing.
- Vessel Raises $45K In Celebrity Golf Bag Auction
- GolfBuddy Dominates Competition, Now Offers Full Line of Distance Measuring Devices
- BirdieBox Collaborates with Graeme McDowell on ‘G-Mac Box’
- New Surf & Turf Golf and Fishing Package at Mexico’s Velas Resorts
- Arccos Golf Introduces Advanced GPS Functionality and Enhanced Social Features