The Adizero is one of a new generation of golf shoes designed to deliver an ultra light and more natural fit and feel. Adidas says its Sprintframe ultra responsive energy return PeBAX outsole is the lightest, lowest and thinnest outsole adidas has ever created for golf. The shoe is constructed of what Adidas calls its Sprintskin microfiber leather—also designed to be extremely light and strong. Inside, the SPRINTWEB internal and external TPU layers in the forefoot help support lateral movements and stability throughout the swing.
- Gain the competitive advantage with the POLARPOOL® by COLDTUB™
- BOYNE Golf Academy Unveils New ‘Power Clinic’ for 2016
- Top 10 Reasons to Visit Oahu This Spring #luxurytravel
- Stephen Walker appointed as Director of Marketing & Hospitality at exclusive Renaissance Club
- BOYNE Winter Golf School Coming to Florida’s PGA Village