I managed to get out to play a round this afternoon at the Alister MacKenzie-designed University of Michigan Golf Course. It was an amazing day: cloudless skies, temperatures in the 50s, and the sounds of the University of Michigan Marching Band wafting over from Michigan Stadium.
- Award-Winning Sweetgrass Golf Club Set to Open 2016 Season on Friday, April 29
- Midwest’s Largest Golf Collection, BOYNE Golf, to Begin Season April 29
- Volvik Creating A Name For Itself With Sponsorship, Innovation, Quality
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR GOLFWEEK FATHER & SON TOURNAMENT
- PGA TOUR Champions Set for Bass Pro Shops Legends of Golf at Big Cedar Lodge