I managed to get out to play a round this afternoon at the Alister MacKenzie-designed University of Michigan Golf Course. It was an amazing day: cloudless skies, temperatures in the 50s, and the sounds of the University of Michigan Marching Band wafting over from Michigan Stadium.
- Special Ops Survivors Annual Golf Tournament Set for Sept. 11 at Del Mar Country Club in Rancho Santa Fe
- Jordan Spieth Makes Special Appearance at The First Tee Classic at Liberty National Golf Club
- New golf course to open on Kangaroo Island
- Lizzie Driver Autumn/Winter 2015 Mosaic Collection Now Available
- Cure Putters 1st Annual Invitational Pro-Am set for November 11-15, 2015 at Casa de Campo