I managed to get out to play a round this afternoon at the Alister MacKenzie-designed University of Michigan Golf Course. It was an amazing day: cloudless skies, temperatures in the 50s, and the sounds of the University of Michigan Marching Band wafting over from Michigan Stadium.
- Wilson Unveils FT Tour V6 Irons
- Mizuno, Braves announce long-term partnership
- DRIVER VS. DRIVER FINALISTS COMPETING FOR LARGEST GRAND PRIZE IN GOLF CHANNEL SERIES HISTORY
- CELEBRATE ST ANDREWS DAY AT THE SALTIRE FESTIVAL
- We Are The Mighty and Marine Corps Veteran and Comedy Superstar Rob Riggle Present: The Rob Riggle 2016 InVETational Golf Classic