I managed to get out to play a round this afternoon at the Alister MacKenzie-designed University of Michigan Golf Course. It was an amazing day: cloudless skies, temperatures in the 50s, and the sounds of the University of Michigan Marching Band wafting over from Michigan Stadium.
- Airline Service Launched to Branson-Area Golf Destination; Big Cedar No. 1 in “World’s Best”
- 2nd ANNUAL LATIN AMERICAN PRO AM RETURNS TO TEETH OF THE DOG COURSE IN AUGUST
- 84 Lumber and Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Partner with LPGA Golfer Rachel Rohanna to Support West Virginia Flood Relief Efforts
- Three Former WVU Quarterbacks to Participate in The Greenbrier Classic Pro-Am
- Precision Pro’s New GPS Golf Band Now Available at 750 Retailers Nationwide