I managed to get out to play a round this afternoon at the Alister MacKenzie-designed University of Michigan Golf Course. It was an amazing day: cloudless skies, temperatures in the 50s, and the sounds of the University of Michigan Marching Band wafting over from Michigan Stadium.
- Limited Tickets Available For 2016 PGA Championship At Baltusrol
- BOYNE Golf Receives ‘Premier Resorts’ Recognition from GOLF Magazine
- More, Better, Faster: New Airline Service Announced for Branson/Lakes Area Golf Destination
- Most Recent PGA TOUR Winner Committed to Greenbrier Classic
- Tickets Available for Island Resort Championship at Sweetgrass, ‘Road to LPGA’ Event