I managed to get out to play a round this afternoon at the Alister MacKenzie-designed University of Michigan Golf Course. It was an amazing day: cloudless skies, temperatures in the 50s, and the sounds of the University of Michigan Marching Band wafting over from Michigan Stadium.
- Pro Golfer Tees Up at the U.S. Open as First Competitor Sponsored by Wine Spectator
- Reynolds Plantation and Ritz-Carlton Lodge Celebrate Women’s Golf Month
- President of Catalunya lends his support to Spain’s bid for The 2022 Ryder Cup
- U.S. Open Played On Reclaimed Quarry
- NextVR and FOX Sports Partner For Live Virtual Reality Broadcast of U.S. Open