I managed to get out to play a round this afternoon at the Alister MacKenzie-designed University of Michigan Golf Course. It was an amazing day: cloudless skies, temperatures in the 50s, and the sounds of the University of Michigan Marching Band wafting over from Michigan Stadium.
- PINEHURST RESORT LAUNCHES $179 EVERGREEN GOLF, SPA PACKAGE
- One of Hawaii’s Great Golf Courses Can Be Yours For A Day
- Unlimited Golf Packages at Luxury Resorts in Mexico, Florida and Puerto Rico
- Legacy of Spain’s 2022 Ryder Cup Bid will help promote female a & disabled golfer participation
- RORY MCILROY RETURNING TO CHAMPIONSHIP FORM