I managed to get out to play a round this afternoon at the Alister MacKenzie-designed University of Michigan Golf Course. It was an amazing day: cloudless skies, temperatures in the 50s, and the sounds of the University of Michigan Marching Band wafting over from Michigan Stadium.
- Branson/Lakes Area Courses Earn “Top 100 Courses You Can Play” List Honors
- BOYNE Golf’s Bay Harbor Golf Club Ranked Among U.S.’s Top 100 Courses by GOLF Magazine
- Island Resort & Casino’s Sweetgrass Named “Best Course You Can Play” by GOLF Magazine
- Club Glove introduces new features to the TRS Ballistic Premium Luggage line
- Grayton Automatic Luxury Watch Launches August 1