Golfsmith’s Clubmaker Magazine is essentially a catalog for their components and tools, but it also has some very good technical articles. This month’s issue, for example, has an article on fitting clubs for length. For a while, the magazine was available only to professional clubmakers and Golfsmith’s regular component customers (of which I was one). Now, however, it’s available online.
- Special Ops Survivors Annual Golf Tournament Set for Sept. 11 at Del Mar Country Club in Rancho Santa Fe
- Jordan Spieth Makes Special Appearance at The First Tee Classic at Liberty National Golf Club
- New golf course to open on Kangaroo Island
- Lizzie Driver Autumn/Winter 2015 Mosaic Collection Now Available
- Cure Putters 1st Annual Invitational Pro-Am set for November 11-15, 2015 at Casa de Campo