Golfsmith’s Clubmaker Magazine is essentially a catalog for their components and tools, but it also has some very good technical articles. This month’s issue, for example, has an article on fitting clubs for length. For a while, the magazine was available only to professional clubmakers and Golfsmith’s regular component customers (of which I was one). Now, however, it’s available online.
- 3rd PGA of SA World Club ProAm To Tee-Up in South Africa
- Ypsilanti Named One of Livability.com’s Top 10 Best Cities for Singles, 2015 #ypsilanti
- Hilton Head Golf Island Unveils 2015 Fall Golf Packages
- Rio Verde to Host Top Women’s College Golf Teams at Rio Verde Invitational
- Sweetgrass Golf Club (Upper Peninsula) Perfect Foursome Package Increases Sales