Golfsmith’s Clubmaker Magazine is essentially a catalog for their components and tools, but it also has some very good technical articles. This month’s issue, for example, has an article on fitting clubs for length. For a while, the magazine was available only to professional clubmakers and Golfsmith’s regular component customers (of which I was one). Now, however, it’s available online.
- Airline Service Launched to Branson-Area Golf Destination; Big Cedar No. 1 in “World’s Best”
- 2nd ANNUAL LATIN AMERICAN PRO AM RETURNS TO TEETH OF THE DOG COURSE IN AUGUST
- 84 Lumber and Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Partner with LPGA Golfer Rachel Rohanna to Support West Virginia Flood Relief Efforts
- Three Former WVU Quarterbacks to Participate in The Greenbrier Classic Pro-Am
- Precision Pro’s New GPS Golf Band Now Available at 750 Retailers Nationwide