Golfsmith’s Clubmaker Magazine is essentially a catalog for their components and tools, but it also has some very good technical articles. This month’s issue, for example, has an article on fitting clubs for length. For a while, the magazine was available only to professional clubmakers and Golfsmith’s regular component customers (of which I was one). Now, however, it’s available online.
- Stephen Walker appointed as Director of Marketing & Hospitality at exclusive Renaissance Club
- BOYNE Winter Golf School Coming to Florida’s PGA Village
- Affliction Clothing Keeps the Drive Alive
- Cure Putters Earns Spot on Golf Digest’s Hot List
- Sports Turf Managers Association Conference Experiences Record Number of States, Countries Represented