Golfsmith’s Clubmaker Magazine is essentially a catalog for their components and tools, but it also has some very good technical articles. This month’s issue, for example, has an article on fitting clubs for length. For a while, the magazine was available only to professional clubmakers and Golfsmith’s regular component customers (of which I was one). Now, however, it’s available online.
- BOYNE Golf Receives ‘Premier Resorts’ Recognition from GOLF Magazine
- More, Better, Faster: New Airline Service Announced for Branson/Lakes Area Golf Destination
- Most Recent PGA TOUR Winner Committed to Greenbrier Classic
- Tickets Available for Island Resort Championship at Sweetgrass, ‘Road to LPGA’ Event
- Hilton Head Golf Island Unveils 2016 Late Spring / Early Summer Golf Packages