Golfsmith’s Clubmaker Magazine is essentially a catalog for their components and tools, but it also has some very good technical articles. This month’s issue, for example, has an article on fitting clubs for length. For a while, the magazine was available only to professional clubmakers and Golfsmith’s regular component customers (of which I was one). Now, however, it’s available online.
- MERRITT SECURES FIRST PGA TOUR WIN AT QUICKEN LOANS NATIONAL
- U.S. Open Champion Jordan Spieth Talks Custom Club Fitting
- Celebrate Labor Day Weekend with Flights of Golf, Food, Drink, Repeat
- YOKOHAMA TIRE LPGA CLASSIC TO FEATURE 6 GOLFERS WHO HAVE HELD #1 RANKING
- Vessel Raises $45K In Celebrity Golf Bag Auction