Golfsmith’s Clubmaker Magazine is essentially a catalog for their components and tools, but it also has some very good technical articles. This month’s issue, for example, has an article on fitting clubs for length. For a while, the magazine was available only to professional clubmakers and Golfsmith’s regular component customers (of which I was one). Now, however, it’s available online.
- Pro Golfer Tees Up at the U.S. Open as First Competitor Sponsored by Wine Spectator
- Reynolds Plantation and Ritz-Carlton Lodge Celebrate Women’s Golf Month
- President of Catalunya lends his support to Spain’s bid for The 2022 Ryder Cup
- U.S. Open Played On Reclaimed Quarry
- NextVR and FOX Sports Partner For Live Virtual Reality Broadcast of U.S. Open