Golfsmith’s Clubmaker Magazine is essentially a catalog for their components and tools, but it also has some very good technical articles. This month’s issue, for example, has an article on fitting clubs for length. For a while, the magazine was available only to professional clubmakers and Golfsmith’s regular component customers (of which I was one). Now, however, it’s available online.
- John Muir Coast Festival In East Lothian Was Great Success
- Award-Winning Sweetgrass Golf Club Set to Open 2016 Season on Friday, April 29
- Midwest’s Largest Golf Collection, BOYNE Golf, to Begin Season April 29
- Volvik Creating A Name For Itself With Sponsorship, Innovation, Quality
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR GOLFWEEK FATHER & SON TOURNAMENT