You’ve seen those SkyMall catalogs on airplanes. The Japanese apparently have something similar with their Train Shop magazine. The MyCaddie.JP photo blog, which I follow for its beautiful and often unusual golf photos, has a series of photos from the Train Shop catalog.
- Airline Service Launched to Branson-Area Golf Destination; Big Cedar No. 1 in “World’s Best”
- 2nd ANNUAL LATIN AMERICAN PRO AM RETURNS TO TEETH OF THE DOG COURSE IN AUGUST
- 84 Lumber and Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Partner with LPGA Golfer Rachel Rohanna to Support West Virginia Flood Relief Efforts
- Three Former WVU Quarterbacks to Participate in The Greenbrier Classic Pro-Am
- Precision Pro’s New GPS Golf Band Now Available at 750 Retailers Nationwide