The term “this site” refers to the owner of the website, BogeyMedia, LLC, whose address is 2007 Carpenter Road #225 Ypsilanti, Michigan 48108 USA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information, entertainment and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility alone to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of the site or its owners belong to the original holder. No challenge is made to the holder.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website is a blog, and thus contains links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not an endorsement. Neither this site, nor its owners have responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Reading and posting comments on this site constitutes acknowledgment of and agreement to the terms outlined in the comment policy. The comment policy may be revised in part or in full at any time.
• All comments must comport with applicable state and federal laws. Under US law, this site, nor the owners of this site have any obligation to monitor, edit, censor, or take responsibility for comments. It may or may not act upon a violation of its comment policy once a suspected violation has been brought to its attention. Therefore, commenters are solely responsible for the content of their comments and should ensure that that their comments are lawful and fall within the stated guidelines. Note that this is enforced under the Electronic Commerce Act of 2000, which holds that a service provider (i.e. a blog that permits comments) is not liable so long as it “does not have actual knowledge, or is not aware of the facts or circumstances from which it is apparent, that the making, publication, dissemination or distribution of such material is unlawful or infringes any rights subsisting in or in relation to such material.l”
• In commenting on this site, you agree to hold harmless the site, its owners and advertisers for any legal liability you may incur.
• This site and the owners of this site are not be responsible for injury or liability to any reader or commenter resulting from its own communications or those of commenters, that may be offensive, misleading, inaccurate, illegal, or otherwise unsuitable in the view of the reader.
• This site and the owners of this site are not responsible for and often disagree with material posted in the comments section. Comments are opinion. Comments may or may not be accurate.
• Comments on this site are not edited for content, or approved, except to remove comments that exist primarily as spam.
• The privacy of our visitors to this site important to us.
• We recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use this site, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
• As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
• We also use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
• You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.