I love the above-the-player view on these. It’s an angle that I’d like to see for modern players during tournaments. What it lets me see—that I can’t see from the traditional side or rear view is the arc of the club and the turn of shoulders and hip. Very instructive.
- Stephen Walker appointed as Director of Marketing & Hospitality at exclusive Renaissance Club
- BOYNE Winter Golf School Coming to Florida’s PGA Village
- Affliction Clothing Keeps the Drive Alive
- Cure Putters Earns Spot on Golf Digest’s Hot List
- Sports Turf Managers Association Conference Experiences Record Number of States, Countries Represented