I love the above-the-player view on these. It’s an angle that I’d like to see for modern players during tournaments. What it lets me see—that I can’t see from the traditional side or rear view is the arc of the club and the turn of shoulders and hip. Very instructive.
- Pro Golfer Tees Up at the U.S. Open as First Competitor Sponsored by Wine Spectator
- Reynolds Plantation and Ritz-Carlton Lodge Celebrate Women’s Golf Month
- President of Catalunya lends his support to Spain’s bid for The 2022 Ryder Cup
- U.S. Open Played On Reclaimed Quarry
- NextVR and FOX Sports Partner For Live Virtual Reality Broadcast of U.S. Open