I love the above-the-player view on these. It’s an angle that I’d like to see for modern players during tournaments. What it lets me see—that I can’t see from the traditional side or rear view is the arc of the club and the turn of shoulders and hip. Very instructive.
- Wilson Unveils FT Tour V6 Irons
- Mizuno, Braves announce long-term partnership
- DRIVER VS. DRIVER FINALISTS COMPETING FOR LARGEST GRAND PRIZE IN GOLF CHANNEL SERIES HISTORY
- CELEBRATE ST ANDREWS DAY AT THE SALTIRE FESTIVAL
- We Are The Mighty and Marine Corps Veteran and Comedy Superstar Rob Riggle Present: The Rob Riggle 2016 InVETational Golf Classic