I love the above-the-player view on these. It’s an angle that I’d like to see for modern players during tournaments. What it lets me see—that I can’t see from the traditional side or rear view is the arc of the club and the turn of shoulders and hip. Very instructive.
- Keswick Hall and Golf Club Announces ‘Full Cry Golf Package
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach Now Accepting Reservations
- Canada’s #1 Golf Resort Course to Open Early!
- John Muir Coast Festival In East Lothian Was Great Success
- Award-Winning Sweetgrass Golf Club Set to Open 2016 Season on Friday, April 29