I love the above-the-player view on these. It’s an angle that I’d like to see for modern players during tournaments. What it lets me see—that I can’t see from the traditional side or rear view is the arc of the club and the turn of shoulders and hip. Very instructive.
- 3rd PGA of SA World Club ProAm To Tee-Up in South Africa
- Ypsilanti Named One of Livability.com’s Top 10 Best Cities for Singles, 2015 #ypsilanti
- Hilton Head Golf Island Unveils 2015 Fall Golf Packages
- Rio Verde to Host Top Women’s College Golf Teams at Rio Verde Invitational
- Sweetgrass Golf Club (Upper Peninsula) Perfect Foursome Package Increases Sales