With the President’s Cup on the schedule this week, audiences are going to be treated to a format that I think is the most exciting in golf: Match Play. Unfortunately, it can be more than a little confusing for the average television spectator. For an explanation of all the ins and outs of this great format, take at look at GolfBlogger’s Guide To Match Play.
- Stephen Walker appointed as Director of Marketing & Hospitality at exclusive Renaissance Club
- BOYNE Winter Golf School Coming to Florida’s PGA Village
- Affliction Clothing Keeps the Drive Alive
- Cure Putters Earns Spot on Golf Digest’s Hot List
- Sports Turf Managers Association Conference Experiences Record Number of States, Countries Represented