Golf Carts are an abomination. The way people buzz around in them they might as well be playing polo. But this seems like a good idea. I’ve seen these on a lot of courses lately. For those who can’t carry their bags on their back, and who have trouble using a traditional golf pull-cart (dragging it around can potentially put stress on the shoulder), it still allows them to walk — the way God intended golf to be played. Of course, the best solution would be for clubs to bring back real, human caddies. But money-hungry golf course managers aren’t going to allow that. They make far too much money on the cars.
- Branson/Lakes Area Courses Earn “Top 100 Courses You Can Play” List Honors
- BOYNE Golf’s Bay Harbor Golf Club Ranked Among U.S.’s Top 100 Courses by GOLF Magazine
- Island Resort & Casino’s Sweetgrass Named “Best Course You Can Play” by GOLF Magazine
- Club Glove introduces new features to the TRS Ballistic Premium Luggage line
- Grayton Automatic Luxury Watch Launches August 1