Golf Carts are an abomination. The way people buzz around in them they might as well be playing polo. But this seems like a good idea. I’ve seen these on a lot of courses lately. For those who can’t carry their bags on their back, and who have trouble using a traditional golf pull-cart (dragging it around can potentially put stress on the shoulder), it still allows them to walk — the way God intended golf to be played. Of course, the best solution would be for clubs to bring back real, human caddies. But money-hungry golf course managers aren’t going to allow that. They make far too much money on the cars.
- Greenbrier Upgrades Volunteer Packages
- Branson/Lakes Area Welcomes Dads with Golf, Special Playing Offers and Off-Course Choices
- Limited Tickets Available For 2016 PGA Championship At Baltusrol
- BOYNE Golf Receives ‘Premier Resorts’ Recognition from GOLF Magazine
- More, Better, Faster: New Airline Service Announced for Branson/Lakes Area Golf Destination