Golf Carts are an abomination. The way people buzz around in them they might as well be playing polo. But this seems like a good idea. I’ve seen these on a lot of courses lately. For those who can’t carry their bags on their back, and who have trouble using a traditional golf pull-cart (dragging it around can potentially put stress on the shoulder), it still allows them to walk — the way God intended golf to be played. Of course, the best solution would be for clubs to bring back real, human caddies. But money-hungry golf course managers aren’t going to allow that. They make far too much money on the cars.
- Keswick Hall and Golf Club Announces ‘Full Cry Golf Package
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach Now Accepting Reservations
- Canada’s #1 Golf Resort Course to Open Early!
- John Muir Coast Festival In East Lothian Was Great Success
- Award-Winning Sweetgrass Golf Club Set to Open 2016 Season on Friday, April 29