Golf Carts are an abomination. The way people buzz around in them they might as well be playing polo. But this seems like a good idea. I’ve seen these on a lot of courses lately. For those who can’t carry their bags on their back, and who have trouble using a traditional golf pull-cart (dragging it around can potentially put stress on the shoulder), it still allows them to walk — the way God intended golf to be played. Of course, the best solution would be for clubs to bring back real, human caddies. But money-hungry golf course managers aren’t going to allow that. They make far too much money on the cars.
- Wilson Unveils FT Tour V6 Irons
- Mizuno, Braves announce long-term partnership
- DRIVER VS. DRIVER FINALISTS COMPETING FOR LARGEST GRAND PRIZE IN GOLF CHANNEL SERIES HISTORY
- CELEBRATE ST ANDREWS DAY AT THE SALTIRE FESTIVAL
- We Are The Mighty and Marine Corps Veteran and Comedy Superstar Rob Riggle Present: The Rob Riggle 2016 InVETational Golf Classic