Golf Carts are an abomination. The way people buzz around in them they might as well be playing polo. But this seems like a good idea. I’ve seen these on a lot of courses lately. For those who can’t carry their bags on their back, and who have trouble using a traditional golf pull-cart (dragging it around can potentially put stress on the shoulder), it still allows them to walk — the way God intended golf to be played. Of course, the best solution would be for clubs to bring back real, human caddies. But money-hungry golf course managers aren’t going to allow that. They make far too much money on the cars.
- Airline Service Launched to Branson-Area Golf Destination; Big Cedar No. 1 in “World’s Best”
- 2nd ANNUAL LATIN AMERICAN PRO AM RETURNS TO TEETH OF THE DOG COURSE IN AUGUST
- 84 Lumber and Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Partner with LPGA Golfer Rachel Rohanna to Support West Virginia Flood Relief Efforts
- Three Former WVU Quarterbacks to Participate in The Greenbrier Classic Pro-Am
- Precision Pro’s New GPS Golf Band Now Available at 750 Retailers Nationwide