Golf Carts are an abomination. The way people buzz around in them they might as well be playing polo. But this seems like a good idea. I’ve seen these on a lot of courses lately. For those who can’t carry their bags on their back, and who have trouble using a traditional golf pull-cart (dragging it around can potentially put stress on the shoulder), it still allows them to walk — the way God intended golf to be played. Of course, the best solution would be for clubs to bring back real, human caddies. But money-hungry golf course managers aren’t going to allow that. They make far too much money on the cars.
- Stephen Walker appointed as Director of Marketing & Hospitality at exclusive Renaissance Club
- BOYNE Winter Golf School Coming to Florida’s PGA Village
- Affliction Clothing Keeps the Drive Alive
- Cure Putters Earns Spot on Golf Digest’s Hot List
- Sports Turf Managers Association Conference Experiences Record Number of States, Countries Represented