Golf Carts are an abomination. The way people buzz around in them they might as well be playing polo. But this seems like a good idea. I’ve seen these on a lot of courses lately. For those who can’t carry their bags on their back, and who have trouble using a traditional golf pull-cart (dragging it around can potentially put stress on the shoulder), it still allows them to walk — the way God intended golf to be played. Of course, the best solution would be for clubs to bring back real, human caddies. But money-hungry golf course managers aren’t going to allow that. They make far too much money on the cars.
- Pro Golfer Tees Up at the U.S. Open as First Competitor Sponsored by Wine Spectator
- Reynolds Plantation and Ritz-Carlton Lodge Celebrate Women’s Golf Month
- President of Catalunya lends his support to Spain’s bid for The 2022 Ryder Cup
- U.S. Open Played On Reclaimed Quarry
- NextVR and FOX Sports Partner For Live Virtual Reality Broadcast of U.S. Open