Golf Carts are an abomination. The way people buzz around in them they might as well be playing polo. But this seems like a good idea. I’ve seen these on a lot of courses lately. For those who can’t carry their bags on their back, and who have trouble using a traditional golf pull-cart (dragging it around can potentially put stress on the shoulder), it still allows them to walk — the way God intended golf to be played. Of course, the best solution would be for clubs to bring back real, human caddies. But money-hungry golf course managers aren’t going to allow that. They make far too much money on the cars.
- PINEHURST RESORT LAUNCHES $179 EVERGREEN GOLF, SPA PACKAGE
- One of Hawaii’s Great Golf Courses Can Be Yours For A Day
- Unlimited Golf Packages at Luxury Resorts in Mexico, Florida and Puerto Rico
- Legacy of Spain’s 2022 Ryder Cup Bid will help promote female a & disabled golfer participation
- RORY MCILROY RETURNING TO CHAMPIONSHIP FORM