Golf Carts are an abomination. The way people buzz around in them they might as well be playing polo. But this seems like a good idea. I’ve seen these on a lot of courses lately. For those who can’t carry their bags on their back, and who have trouble using a traditional golf pull-cart (dragging it around can potentially put stress on the shoulder), it still allows them to walk — the way God intended golf to be played. Of course, the best solution would be for clubs to bring back real, human caddies. But money-hungry golf course managers aren’t going to allow that. They make far too much money on the cars.
- Vessel Raises $45K In Celebrity Golf Bag Auction
- GolfBuddy Dominates Competition, Now Offers Full Line of Distance Measuring Devices
- BirdieBox Collaborates with Graeme McDowell on ‘G-Mac Box’
- New Surf & Turf Golf and Fishing Package at Mexico’s Velas Resorts
- Arccos Golf Introduces Advanced GPS Functionality and Enhanced Social Features