Golf Carts are an abomination. The way people buzz around in them they might as well be playing polo. But this seems like a good idea. I’ve seen these on a lot of courses lately. For those who can’t carry their bags on their back, and who have trouble using a traditional golf pull-cart (dragging it around can potentially put stress on the shoulder), it still allows them to walk — the way God intended golf to be played. Of course, the best solution would be for clubs to bring back real, human caddies. But money-hungry golf course managers aren’t going to allow that. They make far too much money on the cars.
- Special Ops Survivors Annual Golf Tournament Set for Sept. 11 at Del Mar Country Club in Rancho Santa Fe
- Jordan Spieth Makes Special Appearance at The First Tee Classic at Liberty National Golf Club
- New golf course to open on Kangaroo Island
- Lizzie Driver Autumn/Winter 2015 Mosaic Collection Now Available
- Cure Putters 1st Annual Invitational Pro-Am set for November 11-15, 2015 at Casa de Campo