It seems as though the Golf Digest Fantasy cover from 2010 has come true. Tiger and the POTUS played a round of golf today. The press, however, was not permitted to observe. So, barring a White House photo release, this is the best we’ll have.
- Vessel Raises $45K In Celebrity Golf Bag Auction
- GolfBuddy Dominates Competition, Now Offers Full Line of Distance Measuring Devices
- BirdieBox Collaborates with Graeme McDowell on ‘G-Mac Box’
- New Surf & Turf Golf and Fishing Package at Mexico’s Velas Resorts
- Arccos Golf Introduces Advanced GPS Functionality and Enhanced Social Features