Adidas Climaheat Golf Boots
Although temperature here in Michigan as I write this are in the upper 60s, it is past time for planning to extend the golf season into winter. I’ve got my winter gear packed in the back of my Subaru, and am ready to play any chance I get — usually a quick nine on the way home from work.
For a number of years, I’ve contemplated getting a pair of golf boots — not so much for November, December or January, but for March and April, when it is still cold, but thaws have turned courses into muddy quagmires.
Several companies make golf boots, but I like fact that the Adidas golf boot is designed to be wider in the forefoot. Human feet don’t come to a point at the toes, and yet that is how so many shoes are designed.
Other features of the Adidas Golf Boot include:
- Waterproof climaproof® keeps your feet dry and comfortable Synthetic upper for lightweight durability; Comfortable textile lining
- 360WRAP locks in and supports the foot for enhanced stability and a secure fit; Boa® Closure System for easy, customisable adjustment Designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort
- THINTECH® brings you closer to the ground for better transfer, balance and stability, and more consistent ball striking with increased power; SWING PLANE TRACTION full-length heel-to-toe zone incorporates firmer and more aggressive traction elements where force is applied during the swing to increase grip and stability
- PUREMOTIONTM midsole mimics the natural stability, efficiency and rapid reaction time of the bare foot
- ClimaheatTM insulation uses hollow-core fibres inspired by natural fur to trap more heat and keep feet warm