The Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons feature:
- Tour Zip Grooves and Laser Milling for enhanced control. The grooves channel dirt and other debris away for more consistent spin and contact.
- Progressive Shaping: The long irons have a thicker top line and lower profile, while the short irons have a compact shape and a thin top line.
- Launcher Cup Face: the cup face is designed to flex at ipace, for more energy across the face.
- Progressive Dual V Sole Grind: The V sole cuts more smoothly through turf with minimal loss of speed.
- Feel Balancing. A hosel microcavity moves the center of gravity closer to the middle of the clubface, enhancing control.