The Cobra F8+ Fairway metal features Cobra’s excellent baffler rails, which offer more forgiveness and straighter shots. They seem to act as a sort of keel for the golf club. I have baffler hybrids from a few years back and love them.
The Cobra F8+ Fairway metals feature:
- Baffler rail System utilizes Shallower or steeper rails depending on loft and angle of attack for improved versatility and forgiveness from any lie
- Ultralight carbon fiber crown-a lighter 5-ply carbon fiber crown saves discretionary weight to move the CG lower and deeper, producing higher trajectories and increased forgiveness
- 360 aero-innovative polymer Aero trips positioned around the perimeter of the clubhead improve drag reduction face-on through the downswing to generate maximum clubhead speed
- Forged E9 455 stainless steel face INSERT-A forged, variable thickness E9 stainless steel face maximizes flex for increased ball speeds and distance across all points of the face
- My Fly8 with Smart rail-8 easily adjustable loft settings help you manage trajectory and fine tune launch conditions to maximize distance