Cobra’s Speedback F9 Iron design moves the mass lower and wider to create more stability. Meanwhile the PWRSHELL design expands the sweet spot and increases flex.
The Cobra Speedback F9 Irons feature:
- High MOI Design-A higher Moment of Inertia is achieved using a combined 33g of Tungsten in the heel and toe, increasing stability and inertia for the best combination of distance and forgiveness
- Low CG Speed back Sole-Additional mass is added low and back, delivering a lower and deeper CG that increases ball speed and launch to maximize distance
- Forged E9 PowerShell Face-An E9 variable thickness face design is 1.8mm at its thinnest point and expands the SWEET ZONE area on the face
- Co-Molded Medallion- A 3-piece multi-material medallion in the 4-7 iron combines Aluminum, TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane), and Acrylic Foam
- CNC Milled Face and Grooves-Utilizing a precise manufacturing process typically found only in forged players irons