The Cobra Fly Z XL Women’s Irons feature:
- Speed Channel Face: An engineered trench behind the face area helps to minimize face thickness and increase flexion
- Dual Cavity Hollow Design: 7 and 8 iron feature a dual cavity to create a lower & deeper CG that delivers easy launch with extreme forgiveness
- Perimeter Undercutting: (9 – SW)-Removes weight from the back of entire face area to create a large undercut for forgiveness in scoring irons
- Speed Channel Face In Hybrids: An engineered trench around the perimeter of the face thins the wall structure around the perimeter to increase Speed
- Zone Weighting Technology in Hybrids removes weight from the crown to reposition low and back in the head for a Low deep CG
Seeing clubs like these makes me wonder: Do women really want pink golf clubs? Or is that something that men think they want?