Are single-length irons the next big thing? I don’t think so. But I do think that for players who struggle mightily to make contact with irons, it might help. This probably isn’t the set for them, though. These are forged and more likely for a better player.
The Cobra King Forged Single Length Irons feature:
- 5 Step Forging Process-Allows for more precise iron shaping and a more refined grain structure for superior feel and performance
- One Length Set Makeup-Constant length irons have been re-engineered for 7 iron
- Tungsten Heel-Toe Weighting-High Density tungsten weights are strategically positioned on the sole of the club head (12g in 4-7) for a lowered and centered CG that delivers forgiveness and precision
- TPU Insert-Thermoplastic Polyurethane sort located behind the hitting zone on the medallion dampens vibration and improves feel like a muscle back iron
- 100% CNC Milled Face & Grooves-CNC Milling improves groove structure and created to deliver maximum spin and trajectory control throughout the set