I applaud FootJoy and other shoe manufacturers for designing lightweight, athletically inspired shoes. When I started playing, every golf shoe that was readily available more or less looked like a pair of dress shoes with spikes. Shoes like the FootJoy Freestyle should go quite a way toward overcoming golf’s stodgy image among youngsters.
- Athletically inspired design equips golfers with a blend of comfort and mobility
- Lightweight performance mesh uppers deliver comfort, breathability and waterproof durability
- Tongue-Lok instep grip ensures additional slip resistance in a key location underneath tongue
- InnerSok system offers an Achilles pad for additional support and comfort in the heel counter
- Xtra-Thick shock absorbing Fitbed with HeelLok provides superior comfort and slip resistance
I’m a pretty conservative guy, in terms of clothing, but I would wear these.