Footjoy Pro/SL Golf Shoes
I like spikeless golf shoes. In my mind, they’re much more comfortable on a walk than the ones with screw-on cleats. While the molded-in nubs will eventually wear thin, they also have the advantage of not having the spikes fall off in the middle of a round.
The Footjoy Pro/SL golf shoe features:
- A perimeter weighted outsole allows for extreme stability and added lightweight comfort.
- The Laser Plus Last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Thicker insole provides increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- ChromoSkin leather, developed by Pittards of England, is a supple, lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof leather.
- A 3-piece outsole combining 2 blends of our Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) for cushioning and stability, with a TPU molded sole for traction, creates an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility.
- FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).