In the mail for review this week were a pair of True OG Feel golf shoes.
True has a well-deserved reputation for making extremely comfortable, minimalist shoes. Walking in True shoes the closest thing you likely will experience to pulling a Sam Snead and going barefoot on the course.
The True OG Feel has knit uppers, with a dash of leather for both reinforcement and style. They feature:
- Fully breathable, one-piece sock-fit knit upper with DWR shel l(durable water repellent)
- Flexible outsole and upper for ultimate on-course feel
- Zero-drop construction for optimal feel and power
- Reusable shoe bag in lieu of the traditional box
- Ultra lightweight (8.7 oz)
- Leather saddle and ORIGINAL lacing system for stable fit
- Wide toe box accommodates up to 4E
- Aggressive rubber tread for on-course traction and versatility
I’ll have a full review in a couple of weeks.