While other major tournaments have gone with dawn until dusk coverage, the Masters by comparison rations its exposure. I can remember when television only covered the back nine on Sundays.
This year, tv coverage of the Masters runs from 3 pm to 7:30 pm on all four days. The Masters website, however, has morning coverage of featured groups, the Amen Corner and the 15th and 16th holes.
It is not enough for me, but it will have to do.
Full details of Maters TV times are below:
Thursday and Friday
Rounds One and Two
- 3 pm to 7:30 pm
- 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. (first tee shots)
- 9:15 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (featured groups)
- 10:45 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Amen Corner)
- 11:45 a.m. to 7 p.m. (15th and 16th holes)
Rounds Three and Four
- Saturday 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- 10:15 a.m. to 7 p.m. (featured groups)
- 11:45 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Amen Corner)
- 12:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (15th and 16th holes)