Brooks Koepka — now the winner of four of the last eight majors — is amazingly a golf equipment free agent. Since he’s not signed to an equipment deal, he plays what he wants.
So what’s in Brook’s Bag? Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Irons, to start with. They feature:
- Back milled face: CNC milled from the sole up, the JPX919 forged boasts a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds
- Stability frame: open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a Tour preferred vibration and sound
- Grain flow forged HD: enhanced grain flow forging process that increases grain Density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel
- A small addition of boron makes our steel billet 30% stronger
- Pearl brush finish: chrome plating with a more durable Pearl finish to soften the jpx919’s precise lines in sunlight