A few golf resolutions for the New Year:
1) Play more. The horrible weather at the start of last year seriously delayed my season. Then I had a back injury. And a couple of weeks of commitments to things for work.
2) Keep score less often. I find that keeping score often gets in the way of fun.
3) Move up a set of tees more often. I’m never going to compete on the PGA Tour, or even for a state championship. So I may as well maximize my fun.
4) Visit more courses. I’m up to 130 or so now. I’d like to bag thirty new ones in the coming year.
5) Work on my fitness, so I can hopefully avoid the back injuries that have plagued my game the last several seasons.