With products like the ELIXR and AVANT, Oncore is challenging the big boys in the golf ball space. A couple of years ago, I reviewed their EVO ball, which featured a metal core. Oncore still is tinkering with core composition with the ELIXR, which features a composite core.
The ball features:
- Velocity: our innovative core composition delivers the highest initial Velocity permitted by the USGA (99.84% of the allowable Limit)
- Control: perimeter weighting for the tightest shot dispersion off the Tee and on the fairway; outstanding back spin for great control around the green
- Distance: the highest initial Velocity combined with perimeter weighting for accuracy results in the longest, straightest shots possible
- Spin: low driver spin and optimal launch angle yield extreme distance and control off the Tee. Conversely, the desired Mid to high spin rates allow for drop and Stop performance with the scoring clubs
- Compression: an 85 compression rating paired with our cast urethane cover delivers a trampoline effect off the Tee with a tremendous soft feel with your scoring clubs