Here’s your chance to make your PGA Championship predictions. Lets start with the usual questions:
1) Who does logic tell you is most likely to win?
2) Who does your gut tell you will win?
3) Who would you most like to see win?
4) Who would you least like to see win?
Here are my answers:
1) I think it could be Jim Furyk. He hits fairways, and has a solid iron game—both of which are requirements to play at Whistling Straits. He also was on fire at the Bridgestone before a ball hit the flagstick and bounced into a water hazard.
2) Hunter Mahan. He’s talented and he’s ready to win a big one.
3) Louis Oosthuizen. I don’t want him to be just another in a series of one-and-done major winners. Two in a single year would generate some serious excitement. In second place: Phil. Again, two in one year would be good for the sport.
4) You know the answer to that one