- Jason Day has turned to Nike for all of his apparel needs.
- Sean O’Hair, Derek Fathauer and Jason Kokrak will use Titleist clubs, balls and bags, and wear FootJoy shoes.
- Russell Henley will use Titleist clubs, balls and golf bags, but stay with Nike for apparel and footwear.
- BRanden Grace, Charl Swhwartzel and Nick Watney will use Titleist balls, along with FootJoy shoes and gloves.
- Pro V1 users will include Paul Casey, Francesco Molinari, Kevin Tway and Billy Hurley III.
- Bubba Watson will play Volvik balls. For what it’s worth, I really like Volvik balls, especially the Volvik Vivid. There is a rumor that Watson will play a pink Volvik ball to match his pink Volvik driver. Good for him.
- Lydia Ko will play PXG clubs.
- PXG also has signed Brittany Lang, Christina Kim and Ryan O’Toole. The emphasis on the LPGA for PXG makes a lot of sense. Asia pays attention to the LPGA. And there is a lot of money in Asia — money that could purchase the expensive PXG clubs
- Rory McIlroy will remain with Nike apparel and footwear, but is working with a mix of Callaway and Titleist clubs in his bag.
- Rory will move to Titleist for his balls. No real surprise there.
- As of this writing, there is no word on which clubs Tiger will play. It is perhaps worth noting that Tiger was a Titleist guy earlier in playing life.
For what it’s worth, if there are any golf companies out there who want to sponsor a golf blogger, I’m your man. I am perfectly willing to wear your gear on a daily basis in the high school classes that I teach, and use your clubs in my local muni exploits. Contact The GolfBlogger here. Seriously.
I’ll add more to this list of sponsorship changes on the tours as I receive information.