What makes this a golf watch? Aside from the golf ball textured face and the Tiger Woods logo on the back, notice how the big crown is on the left hand side of the watch. Flexing your wrist thus won’t leave you with a bruise on the back of your hand.
What does Tag Heuer mean? TAG is an acronym for Techniques d’Avant-Garde, suggesting revolutionary design and construction. Heuer is the last name of founder Edouard Heuer. The company was founded in Switzerland in 1860.
The Tag Heuer golf watch features:
- Precise extra flat, Swiss RONDA1005 quartz movement
- Double-sided anti-reflective, Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Luminescent hands and hour markers
- Solid 37.5-mm finely brushed titanium and stainless-steel case with Tiger Woods logo on caseback
- TAG Heuer signature logo black silicone strap
- Date function at 3 o’clock
- Black, golf-ball patterned dial
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering