TaylorMade 2018 Project (s) Golf Balls — Matte Orange, Yellow and White
TaylorMade gets into the colored matte finish golf ball market with its Project (s) line. The bright, matte finish balls, pioneered by Volvik, seem to be all the rage at this point. The Project (s) matte finish golf balls feature:
- Durable and soft IOTHANE cover
- Impact propulsion core for longer carry
- Great feel and increased spin around the greens
- Patented dimple design for straighter flight
- UV resistant matte paint; non-fade UV inhibiter paint
I personally really like the Matte finish on golf balls. It makes them easier to see, and the color makes them seem larger and easier to hit. I wouldn’t play a ball simply because it had a matte orange finish, but if a ball I like comes in matte orange or green, I’d play it.