The TaylorMade M4 Irons features:
- RIBCOR localizes face flexibility in the hitting area, transferring more energy to the ball to increase distance and accuracy.
- RIBCOR stiffens the perimeter of the head creating a more rigid structure, enhancing sound and feel. RIBCOR mitigates toe flexibility for tighter dispersion.
- Optimized heel & toe weighting provides an increase in MOI vs M2 17, resulting in more forgiveness. Ultra-thin leading edge works in conjunction w/the speed pocket to increase speed on low-face shots
- More distance: fluted hostel and 360 Undercut allows for redistribution of mass low in the head to increase launch distance, and consistency
- Aftermarket shafts: kbs max 85 and Fujikura atmos Red shafts are designed to deliver high launch and maximum ball speed