Volvik Championship Pro-Am Spots Open
Playing in a Pro-Am is one of the best experiences in all of sports. It is highly unlikely that you will have the chance to skate with the Red Wings, scrimmage with the Lions or get inserted into the Tigers lineup. You CAN, however, tee it up with a golf professional on the very course they will play for that week’s championship.
This year, the LPGA Volvik Championship Pro Am is May 23 on the Championship Course at Travis Pointe Country Club. Participants will take celebrate on the evening of May 22 at a Pairings Party at Michigan Stadium, then tee it up the following day with an LPGA professional. It’s not cheap, though.
PRO-AM PACKAGE (FOURSOME) – $12,000
- 4 Playing spots in the Wednesday Official Pro-Am
- 4 Pro-Am player gift packages (a $700 value per participant)
- 8 Tickets to the Tuesday evening Pairings Party
- 8 Weeklong Clubhouse tickets (Mon – Sun)
- 4 Pro-Am participant parking passes (Wednesday)
- 4 Weeklong Spectator Lot parking passes (Mon – Sun)
PRO-AM PACKAGE (INDIVIDUAL) – $3,500
- 1 Playing spot in the Wednesday Official Pro-Am
- 1 Pro-Am player gift package (a $700 value)
- 2 Tickets to the Tuesday evening Pairings Party
- 2 Weeklong Clubhouse tickets (Mon – Sun)
- 1 Pro-Am participant parking pass (Wednesday)
- 1 Weeklong Spectator Lot parking pass (Mon – Sun)
Still, the money goes to help support the tournament’s charities, and the experience is priceless. If you’re a golf fan and have the spare change, you can get in contact at the link above.