The Vista iV is Volvik’s tour level ball, which is used by nearly two dozen LPGA players. The four piece ball is designed to have a soft impact and feel, and long flight distance.
The bright colors make these balls unmistakably Volvik. I’ve been playing with a Volvik yellow ball recently, and have found that it makes tracking the ball in the sky much easier.
- World leading technology with 12 patents for the US, UK, Japan and Korea
- Soft impact and feel and longer flight distance is achieved by World’s First Patented Dual Core: a soft outer layer and a hard inner core
- 4-piece Tour Performance – Explosive distance and more accurate approach by Power Core, Bismuth Control layer, Highly Resilient Inner Cover and Zirconium Z-I Outer Cover
- Enhanced visibility provided by the brightest colors in golf
- Excellent putting feel and optimal spin rates made possible by more durable and powerful Zirconium Z-I Cover
- Improved flight stability designed 392 Cube-Octahedrondimple pattern.
- 95 Compression, 64 Cover Hardness
- Optimal for 80-125 MPH Swing Speed