XXIO is a premium golf club manufacturer that has been the #1 brand in Japan for nearly two decades, but has only recently moved into the US market. They claim to be unique in that they design and manufacture their own heads, shafts and grips as a “cohesive unit for moderate swing speed golfers.”
Moderate swing speed. That sounds like me.
The XXIO Prime X Series Driver features:
- Cup Face forged from Super-Tix PLUS Titanium, a lightweight yet high-strength alloy for a 103% larger sweet spot
- Expanded toe section and narrowed heel with six grams of weight placed low and deep for greater forgiveness
- Lighter hosel repositioned closer to the center of the face to further boost forgiveness
- New XXIO Prime SP-1000 graphite shaft made with carbon fiber and resin materials to produce more speed and distance in a smooth, easy-to-swing profile
- Expertly crafted for moderate swing speeds