XXIO has been Japan’s leading golf manufacturer for nearly two decades and is expanding into the US. They specialize in clubs designed from top to bottom for players with moderate swing speeds.
The XXIO Prime X Series Irons feature:
- Hi-Energy impact head that expands the COR area for more ball speed
- Titanium face construction
- Lightweight, low swing MOI design
- Smart impact graphite shaft to reduce forces on your body to increase consistency
- Progressive tungsten weighting
In all, this looks like a set of clubs I’d really like to try. One of my favorite clubs of all time was the TaylorMade R7 XD, which had a titanium face. I also like the smart impact graphite shaft idea. With an aging body, I need all the force reduction I can get.