I’m interested in finding out if anyone has experience with Burei watches. Given the specifications, this one seems priced to low to be true:
- Precise automatic movement, date calendar analogue display
- Silver brass dial, protective sapphire crystal glass, skeletal movements vision in the back case
- Round stainless steel case, water resistant 5 ATM
- Soft brown genuine calfskin leather strap with buckle closure
- Gift packaging; Replacement with 30 Days, 2 year warranty; 12 hours Customer Service
An automatic with a sapphire crystal typically sells for more than the $80 they’re asking.