Early Black Friday Golf Deals
Black Friday is upon us, and so too are the deals. I’m buried in press releases announcing various discounts, but here are a few from folk I know and trust:
- TRUE linkswear Reveals “Breaking Eighty” Themed Black Friday Specials
- MyrtleBeachGolfTrips.com Unveils Exclusive Black Friday Offer
- The Indoor Golf Shop Kicks Off Holiday Shopping Season with 18 Days of Giveaways, Exclusive Black Friday Offers
- GolfForever Launches Best Deal of the Year during Black Friday/Cyber Monday
- Deals On Rapsodo Launch Monitors
TRUE linkswear Reveals “Breaking Eighty” Themed Black Friday Specials
(TACOMA, Wash.) – TRUE linkswear (TRUE), purveyor of ultra-comfortable, modern golf footwear, has unveiled its “Breaking Eighty” themed Black Friday campaign. To celebrate its biggest year ever, TRUE’s Black Friday special, which will run from November 13-27, will feature over 15 items, all being offered for less than $80.
Black Friday shoppers will also have the opportunity to win TRUE Golden Tickets, entitling the winners to a virtual meet and greet with a TRUE ambassador such as Joel Dahmen, Ryan Moore, Mark Hubbard, Keith Bennett or Christina Kim.
“TRUE linkswear’s Black Friday ‘Breaking Eighty’ campaign comprises items, including apparel and footwear, that are some of our personal favorites,” said Jason Moore, TRUE’s CEO. “Our Black Friday specials are the ideal way for golfers to kick off the holiday shopping season and get some of our most popular models at the lowest price of the season.”
The Breaking Eighty Black Friday special will allow golfers to save up to 55% on some of TRUE’s most popular items including deals such as:
- TRUE All Day Knit II (Black Friday price: $79; MSRP: $145) – TRUE’s best-selling shoe ever will be available for 46 percent off retail price. Designed for wear on and off the course, the All Day Knit II is a gift every golfer would love to find under the tree.
- TRUE All Day Chino (Black Friday: $79; MSRP: $130) – Water resistant and built for comfort on the course or in the office, the All Day Chino is a great pant for any occasion. Featuring a straight slim fit and easy carry pockets, the All Day Chino will offer savings of 37 percent.
- TRUE LUX Polo (Black Friday: $79; MSRP: $110) – Utilizing a 4-way stretch fabric, the TRUE LUX Polo features minimalist branding and maximum comfort for golfers in search of a premium, moisture wicking polo that offers SPF protection.
- TRUE All Day Quarter Zip (Black Friday: $79; MSRP: $125) – A quarter zip is a golfer’s best friend, and that’s doubly the case when TRUE’s signature comfort and technical detailing are applied. The All Day Quarter Zip is ideal for shoulder season golf or wearing to the office.
- TRUE FS-Slide (Black Friday: $79; MSRP: $95) – Providing slip-on convenience and multiple colors to choose from, the FS-Slide is a golfer’s go-to shoe for relaxation. TRUE’s newest line is ideal for everything from an emergency nine to having friends over for a backyard barbeque.
- TRUE Vacay Bundle (Black Friday: $79; MSRP: $135) – This bundle, which includes the TRUE All Day Button Up and All Day Swim Short, will have golfers dreaming of summer, even during the Christmas season.
- TRUE FS-Earth (Black Friday: $79; MSRP: $140) – Made with sustainable, recycled leather, the FS-01 Earth is as eco-friendly as it is comfortable. The FS-01 is light on your feet, light on the planet and comes in three stylish colors.
- TRUE Original 1.2 (Black Friday: $79; MSRP: $179) – This was the shoe that started it all for TRUE and golfers can save 55 percent on the Original 1.2, which offers a minimalist fit, wide toe box and zero drop experience. The Original 1.2 offers a two-year waterproof guarantee and “bulletproof” alternative leather in the toe box and saddle that protects against scratches, wrinkles and water.
Additionally, golfers can receive TRUE gift cards – good for shopping at Truelinkswear.com – depending on how much they spend. Shoppers who spend between $100-$249 will receive a $25 card, while anyone who spends $250 – $399 will receive a $50 card. With purchases that total $400 or more, golfers will receive a $100 gift card and an exclusive partner gift.
For more information on TRUE linkswear’s Black Friday collection, visit www.TRUElinkswear.com or follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @TRUElinkswear.
MyrtleBeachGolfTrips.com Unveils Exclusive Black Friday Offer
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – MyrtleBeachGolfTrips.com, one of the nation’s leading online tee time and stay-and-play package providers, has unveiled a Black Friday special that will have group leaders planning their next trip to America’s most popular golf destination.
Running from November 13-27, the Black Friday offer from MyrtleBeachGolfTrips.com will provide savings of up to 60 percent off golf on 20 Founders Collection courses and accommodations.
[Complete Details: MyrtleBeachGolfTrips.com Black Friday sale]
Headlining the list of courses players will enjoy deeply discounted rates on are Grande Dunes Resort Course, Pawleys Plantation Golf Club, King’s North at Myrtle Beach National, Pine Lakes Country Club, World Tour, Avocet at Wild Wing Plantations, Aberdeen Country Club, Burning Ridge Golf Club, Colonial Charters, Founders Club, Long Bay Club, Litchfield Country Club, Palmetto Course at Myrtlewood Golf Club, PineHills Course at Myrtlewood Golf Club, River Club, River Hills Golf Club, SouthCreek at Myrtle Beach National Golf Club, Tradition Club, West Course at Myrtle Beach National Golf Club, and Willbrook Plantation Golf Club.
Groups must book a minimum of two nights lodging and three rounds as part of the Black Friday offer with accommodations provided by Brittain Resorts, a collection of 21 of the Myrtle Beach’s area’s premier properties, including The Breakers Resort, North Beach Resort and Litchfield Beach & Golf.
The Black Friday special will further accentuate the good times Myrtle Beach has long been renowned for, providing a combination of quality and value other destinations struggle to match.
King’s North is home to the par 5 sixth hole, otherwise known as “The Gambler,” which features an alternate island fairway that allows daring players the opportunity to reach the green in two. Pine Lakes was the Myrtle Beach area’s first course and it continues to delight golfers who enjoy the Golden Age design.
The Myrtle Beach area’s two Jack Nicklaus designs, Pawleys Plantation and Long Bay, both underwent summer renovation projects, converting to TifEagle bermudagrass greens, and are in spectacular condition.
With the ability to book the area’s most acclaimed courses and accommodations for up to 60 percent off, the MyrtleBeachGolfTrips.com Black Friday sale will be one of the most popular in golf travel. The special will apply to rounds booked throughout most of 2024.
MyrtleBeachGolfTrips.com is the ultimate resource for traveling golfers. The site allows players to book online tee times and stay-and-play packages while providing comprehensive look at the area golf scene, including breaking news, an extensive video library and stunning photography.
The Indoor Golf Shop Kicks Off Holiday Shopping Season with 18 Days of Giveaways, Exclusive Black Friday Offers
CELINA, Texas — The Indoor Golf Shop, home to the largest selection of residential and commercial indoor golf equipment online, is swinging into the holidays with a spirit of gratitude and thanksgiving. To spread holiday cheer and show appreciation to its customers and potential buyers, The Indoor Golf Shop is offering chances to win attractive prizes from top golf brands over an almost-three-week campaign called 18 Days of Giveaways.
Starting with a “Front 9” giveaway promotion on November 14, participants will have a chance to win a coveted golf-themed prize every day for nine days leading into Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving, The Indoor Golf Shop will present the “Back 9” portion of the campaign with the next set of incredible prizes being offered the final week of November and into December.
The 18 Days of Giveaways prize list includes an impressive array of products from some of the top brands in the game: SkyTrak, TruGolf, TRUE Linkswear, Garmin, Super Stroke, GolfForever, Bushnell, Holderness & Bourne, Flightscope, Honma Golf, Kavooa Golf, Rapsodo, and the team from Good Good Golf.
Contest entrants can sign up to win at ShopIndoorGolf.com by providing a valid email address and following and subscribing to one of The Indoor Golf Shop’s social media accounts. Winners will be announced each day and new prizes will be shown and featured across social media.
Along with 18 Days of Giveaways, the Indoor Golf Shop announces early Black Friday deals that begin Monday, Nov. 13 and run through the month of November. Special holiday pricing includes:
- $350-$800 Off the SIG Simulator Studio Packages
- 10% Off SIGPRO Softy Hitting Mats
- Discounts on Flightscope Launch Monitors and Software Packages
- Discounts on SkyTrak Launch Monitors and Simulators
- Exclusive Simulator Software Packages with TruGolf Apogee
- and more exciting surprises that will be announced for Black Friday and Cyber Monday on ShopIndoorGolf.com.
GolfForever Launches Best Deal of the Year during Black Friday/Cyber Monday
Consumers receive $100 off plus free shipping on the GolfForever Swing Trainer with one year of GolfForever app access until Nov. 28
Aspen, CO – GolfForever, the leading at-home golf fitness training system that helps golfers play without limits, is pleased to announce special Holiday Savings offers on the brand’s marquee products: the GolfForever Swing Trainer and the GolfForever app.
From November 15 until November 28, customers can save $100 on the GolfForever Swing Trainer with one year of full access to the GolfForever app for $299, the largest savings of the year. Orders made on GolfForever.com will also qualify for free shipping. Additionally, the GolfForever Swing Trainer can be purchased individually at a $30 discount for $169.99 at GolfForever.com, all GolfForever retail locations and on Amazon.com.
GolfForever is the first golf-specific training program to embrace the approach of home exercise equipment paired with streaming instruction that customizes each golfer’s exercise routines specifically for them, based on a proprietary strength and flexibility test. The GolfForever Swing Trainer, highlighted by its asymmetrical resistance training bar that can be anchored easily at home, the gym or the course, is a three-in-one training tool that additionally creates premium resistance bands with handles and a D3 swing weight-optimized heavy warmup club. All three uses are driven by guided instruction from golf fitness and medical experts in the GolfForever app to improve the strength, mobility and movement patterns in your golf swing.
In addition to thousands of avid users and passionate fans, GolfForever is used daily by World No. 1 Scottie Scheffler to train for the PGA Tour, as well as 2023 Ryder Cup Captain Zach Johnson, 12-time PGA Tour winner Justin Leonard, four-time PGA Tour winner Ryan Palmer and more than 400 PGA Tour and LPGA Tour players worldwide. Scheffler notably started using the GolfForever Training System on the PGA Tour just two weeks before his first win at the 2022 WM Phoenix Open and prodigious rise to become the top-ranked player in the world, including a three-shot victory at the 2022 Masters.
GolfForever is available at GolfForever.com and on Amazon, and in leading golf retailers such as Dick’s Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy, and PGA Tour Superstore. The GolfForever mobile golf training application is available for download and 30 days of free access on the Apple Store and Google Play.
Deals On Rapsodo Launch Monitors
Mobile Launch Monitor 2 PRO (MLM2PRO)
- A portable golf launch monitor and simulator that tracks your swing metrics and enhances your level of game – an ideal gift for golfers at every level. The MLM2PRO is the successor to the Mobile Launch Monitor and features metrics like shot distance, ball speed and spin rate. The device offers simulation and is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. The MLM2PRO allows golfers to play like never before by providing simulation on more than 30K courses.
- Available online: https://rapsodo.com/products/mlm2pro-golf-simulator
- Price: $699 + 1-year free premium membership
Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM)
- The Rapsodo MLM is a portable golf launch monitor that delivers personal data to golfers at every level so players can master their swing and shave strokes. Instant data and video playback on shot distance, ball speed, launch direction & more are delivered straight to the user’s iOS device.
- Rapsodo has reduced the price of its MLM to its lowest price ever. Previously $499, the MLM is now available for just $299 on the Rapsodo website and on Amazon.