In The Mail: Sandy Par Towels and Headcovers
Arriving in the mail for review was a nice box from Sandy Par (company website).
The box included headcovers, enameled metal ball markets and some stickers, but the focus is on their “Original Sandy Par” golf towel. The company says it features:
- Thick Supreme Microfiber that retains moisture and durability for excessive use.
- Non-Abrasive Scour Pad to scrub your club grooves clean.
- Herringbone Binding and Bartack Corners for added durability and to help the towel maintain a full shape over time.
- Jacquard Elastic Handle that stretches, hooks, or ties onto your golf bag, clubs, or golf cart.
- Unique Branding Locations for custom towel requests.
- Multiple design and utility patents pending.
The Sandy Par character and stylized lettering appears on headcovers, and off course apparel including tee shirts and hoodies. I’m not sure I would classify tees and sweatshirts as “off course” anymore, though. At many public courses I play, it’s pretty much standard.
The character is both cute and inclusive, coming in a variety of looks. Overall, the vibe is skateboarder cool (which is appropriate, given that the founder is a boarder). I’ll have more on the towel and headcovers soon.