The LPGA Mediheal Championship made its debut in 2018 at the Lake Merced Golf Club in Daly City, California.
Lydia Ko was the tournament’s inaugural champion.
- The LPGA MEDIHEAL Championship is the final of four LPGA tournaments in California in 2019
- The 2019 tournament purse was elevated to $1.8 million, up from $1.5 million last year; in 2020 the purse will increase to $2 million
- The LPGA played the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic at Lake Merced Golf Club in 2014, 2015 and 2016; Swinging Skirts now sponsors the Swinging Skirts LPGA Taiwan Championship which is being held Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2019, in Taoyuan City, Taiwan
- In addition to hosting an LPGA tournament from 2014-2016, numerous championship events have taken place at Lake Merced Golf Club, including U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open sectional qualifiers, an NCAA West Regional Championship, a U.S. Junior Amateur Championship and a U.S. Girls’ Junior Championship
- Tournament officials flipped the front nine and back nines at Lake Merced Golf Club, so the event ends with the holes normally played as No. 7, No. 8 and No. 9
Mediheal is a cosmetic company from Korea that specializes in face masks.
The list of LPGA Mediheal Winners follows:
|Year||Champion||Winning score||To par||Margin|