Ahead of the 2022 Meijer LPGA Classic For Simply Give, Meijer President and CEO Rick Keyes presented a donation of $25,000 to the Simply Give hunger relief program.
For 2022, the tournament’s goal is to raise $1.2 million for hunger relief.
The presentation was made during a press conference in which Keyes, and Meijer Classic organizers offered updates on the 2022 Meijer LPGA Classic For Simply Give.
The LPGA tournament will be held at Blythefield Country Club near Grand Rapids June 16 – 19. Meijer LPGA Classic tickets are available at the link
Other updates from the tournament:
- Rick Keyes, Meijer President and CEO, announced today a $25,000 donation to Simply Give to kickstart this year’s campaign to raise 1.2 million dollars for Simply Give.
- In support of the local restaurant industry that played a vital role in bringing the community together since the tournaments inception, officials also donated $25,000 to the Michigan Restaurant & Lodging Association Educational Foundation (MRLAEF) to educate and train future culinary professionals.
- Introducing J. Brewer’s
- A premium hospitality pavilion, which will feature multiple food and beverage experiences in a hospitality environment, each focused on a different style of cuisine.
- Grand Taste returns to the menu for 2022 in a new way
- Food and beverages from local restaurants, breweries and Meijer vendors will now be served out of four (4) Grand Taste Concession areas. Access to these areas are now included with a general admissions ticket.