Teacher’s Comments: A great golf walking shoe.
I bought a pair of Adidas puremotion shoes this spring when the weather was so wet and I wanted a second pair of walking shoes to rotate through drying. They have a lot going for them: they’re waterproof, light, have wide toe boxes and a low profile. I think the puremotion is a great walking shoe, especially for the price.
I’m not sure how long the mesh uppers will last, but so far, so good. When trying them on, I also found they run a bit small.
Here’s the official product summary:
- Designed to deliver enhancements in climate control, performance and comfort, the puremotion™ golf shoe from adidas® Golf help reduce fatigue and enhance energy round after round.
- CLIMAPROOF® mesh upper delivers waterproof protection with athletic functionality.
- Padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Anatomical shape and versatile spikeless outsole provides a natural fit and feel for enhanced comfort, stability and performance.
- Wider, web-shaped forefoot allows for more natural movement, grip and flex for improved balance.
- Low-profile THiNTECH® outsole technology brings you even closer to the ground for improved stability, better overall footwork and ultimately more consistent ball-striking.
- An extremely durable, non-marking adiWEAR® rubber offers optimal balance of abrasion resistance, traction and flexibility while resisting wear for the long haul.
- ADVANCED TRAXION® Technology—a versatile and innovative outsole design—utilizes permanent gripping elements to promote superior grip, stability and
comfort while preventing spike marks.