Callaway’s Triple Track system features three lines running in parallel around the circumference of the golf ball. These, Callaway says, improve alignment for better putting accuracy.
Does it work? Phil Mickelson seems to think so. He’s got Triple Track balls in his bag.
The Chrome Soft X model features:
- Chrome Soft X Triple Track Golf Balls combine Tour-proven distance and performance, unparalleled feel, exceptional miss-hit forgiveness, a Graphene Dual Soft Fast Core and our new Triple Track Technology.
- Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment, for better putter putting accuracy compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- The Graphene-infused Dual Soft Fast Core with a new, larger inner core maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long distance.
- Premium dual-core construction promotes more distance off of your longer clubs, and more control off of mid-irons, short-irons and wedges.
- Thin ultra-soft Tour Urethane Cover feels fantastic and generates shot-controlling, stroke-saving spin on pitches and chips.