In The Mail: Wondercide Insect Repellant
Arriving in the mail for review this week was an assortment of insect repellents from Wondercide. These are plant-based, all natural products said to be just as effective as repellents made with harsher chemicals.
The product features:
- Lab tested and proven to work. Exceeds the same effectiveness standards required for conventional products.
- Kills by contact and repels
- Plant powered
- Made with steam-distilled natural essential oils
- Made without artificial colors, dyes, or fragrance
- Made from the parts of plants without pollen
- Cruelty free
- Safe for use on people of all ages, including babies and kids, when used as directed
- USA made with U.S. and global components
- Holistic vet approved
We have plenty of mosquitos and flies here in Michigan in the summer, so I’ll be happy to give these a try. I won’t be able to report back until later in the year, though. Right now any mosquito that emerged would freeze to death overnight.