I recently played with a golf resort’s pro and he had one of these TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedges in his bag.
“It’s like cheating,” he said.
The big difference between these and many other wedges is the full face scoring. Even mishits on the toe or heel get gripped.
The TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedge features:
- High-toe design creates a higher and more centered center of gravity for a lower launch and more spin with enhanced heel, toe relief and trailing edge provide maximum versatility around the greens
- Sole cavity features three trapezoid-shaped pockets to optimize weight distribution
- Full-face scoring lines to ensure consistent ball contact out of rough
- High bounce leading edge with increased belly moves through the turf or sand with less resistance for better contact
- Channel cut mid-sole creates a double sole with separate bounce surfaces to prevent Excessive digging