You should walk when you play golf. Numerous studies have shown that even a little bit of walking on a daily basis can significantly extend your life. A round of golf can be anywhere between 3 and six miles. I walk every time a course will permit and regularly play with guys who are in their 70s and 80s who walk as well. The key is having a nice push cart. There’s absolutely no need to put any strain on your back. With a cart, I get all the health benefits of walking and … I play better as well. I have looked at scorecards and am absolutely convinced that walking makes me five shots better than riding a cart.
This CaddyTek golf push cart features:
- Strong aluminum frame, weighs less than 18.5 lbs.
- Patented press to brake, press again to release foot brake
- Three 11.5″ x 2.6″ EVA maintenance-free wheels provides perfect balance and traction on all types of terrain
- Patented basket with cooler build in, Mesh net on the handle, Umbrella holder and storage rack included
- Patented One-Click button folds the cart in 2 simple steps to compact size(28.4”x16.5”x14.4” / 72 cm x 41.9 cm x 36.6 cm)
- Push to brake and push to release foot brake. 31 inch wide body design for easy push