I own several Hydro Flasks and use them every time I go out for a round of golf, or bicycling. They are tough, double walled, stainless steel constructions, that keep my liquids cold for a long time. The food grade stainless steel doesn’t absorb flavors and avoids the whole BPA issue. They come in a wide variety of colors, and sizes from 18 to 64 ounces.
You can read my review from several years ago here: Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review
- DESIGN IN MIND: With it’s easy-access wide mouth, the sleek design holds the same volume of liquid as other leading water bottle brands. Also, safety is top-of-mind, as the bottles are made out of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- SLIP-FREE GRIP: Unlike other leading water bottles, Hydro Flask has a powder coat, which gives you a solid grip. The Powder Coat works with the premium TempShield insulation, which prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the bottle, to give you exactly what you want in an everyday refreshment delivery system.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Meets your everyday hydration needs in one container, all while keeping it piping hot or ice cold and fitting comfortable and conveniently in your hand or your vehicles’ cup holders. The wide mouth aspect also fits most backcountry water filters.
- INSULATION INNOVATION: The double-walled, vacuum insulated TempShield Insulation, the same technology used in all Hydro Flask products, will ensure that your beverage of choice maintains its temperature for many hours to come. Hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours.
- INSULATED, FLEXIBLE, AND BUILT TO LAST: Designed with stainless steel pivots and a flexible strap, this cap moves when you do. Plus, it’s made with Honeycomb Insulation to keep drinks cold up to 24 hours or hot up to 12 — no matter what the weather’s doing outside.