Garmin Approach S60 Watch
I’ve become a fan of Garmin fitness and golf products. I not only own a Garmin G8 Golf GPS (on Amazon) I also have a Garmin Vivoactive 3 (on Amazon) and a Garmin Vivoactive 4 (on Amazon) to track my steps and exercises. They all work really well, sync data between them and integrate with the MyFitnessPal app.
Next on my wishlish is the Garmin Approach S60 watch. It features:
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course. Quick Fit 22 mm watch band compatible
- Large, 1.2 inches Sunlight-readable color touchscreen display. Available outdoor recreation profiles : Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to Show precise yardages to greens, Hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps. Bezel Material : polymer or ceramic
- Convenient Quick Fit bands for fast style changes without tools. Battery life- up to 10 hours in golf mode; up to 10 days in watch mode
- More than 40, 000 preloaded courses from around the world. QuickFit watch band compatible:0.866 inches